Monday 3 February 2020

Minor - Submission Post

Animatic


Making of


Turnarounds


Rig Demo


Title of Project: Solumna

This project is a character design/worldbuilding project. I've designed 3 characters to fit in the world I created. The aim is to have them elude to a bigger world and plot, without giving away too much straight away, wanting viewers to believe there's a bigger world waiting to be explored.

My personal goals for this project was to finish modelling one character and have the other 2 fully designed ready to start modelling in my major.

The agreed outcomes were one character modelled, rigged and textured, my making of and an animatic. As well as turnarounds for the character and their assets. However, I couldn't get the asset turnarounds rendered in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment