Tuesday 26 May 2020

Major - Submission Post

Final Film



Making of



Turnarounds


Title of Project: Solumna

This project is a character design/worldbuilding project. I've designed 3 characters to fit in the world I created. The aim is to have them elude to a bigger world and plot, without giving away too much straight away, wanting viewers to believe there's a bigger world waiting to be explored.

My personal goals for this project was to finish modelling all 3 of my characters and animate individual short vignettes that would fit into a larger "teaser trailer". I wanted to have 3 diverse characters that would demonstrate my skills and that I could use as an all-rounder portfolio for graduation. I also wanted to make sure that (if I wanted to) I would be able to pitch the project to studios if an opportunity came about.

The agreed outcomes were all three characters modelled, rigged, textured, skinned etc. All their environments modelled and textures, and all 3 vignettes animated, as well as a character design making of which I have titled "The World of Solumna"

Premise Submission: N/A
Minor Submission: https://annie-owlnerd.blogspot.com/2020/02/minor-submission-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment