Tuesday 8 May 2018

Fantastic Voyage - Compositing Test


After 2 hours of making these custom "old reel" effects, I finally have a base composite to work off. I can basically add my renders one at a time after they're finished rendering from Maya and add them to the pre-comps I have within the existing comp, without having to add the same effects every time. I'm aware the colors look quite de-saturated right now and I am planning to brighten the colors a little more in my next test. Also, after many tests and asking for help, I have decided to leave out the NCloth. It was getting too complicated and just wouldn't work for me. Perhaps in the summer, I'll find time to render a version with the NCloth, or I can revisit this project again in a few years when I feel more confident with Maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment