Monday 14 May 2018

Toolkit 1 - Maya Tutorial Submission + Reflective Statement 2017/2018

Intro To Autodesk Maya




Modelling 1: Digital Sets



Lighting and Rendering 1



3D Animation Principles



Intro to Pre-Viz



Rigging and Skinning



Visual Effects 1: Deformers






Reflective Statement

I came into this unit with a little bit of 3D experience under my belt. I worked with 3DS Max back in college, so I knew the terms and general modeling skills already. However, I didn't know Maya and learning the program and what it has to offer has been a great experience. I've enjoyed learning how to model and found it the most enjoyable aspect of the learning curve. I also enjoyed texturing, rigging and skinning (though they are all something I have to get better at). One thing I couldn't wrap my head around was animation, and it is something I will aim to get better at next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment