Monday 8 April 2019

Premise - Discussions with Producer

The music producer i'm going for goes by the name of Kowareta. They have experience in the program i'm using as well. I've been a fan of their songs for a long time and I am excited to work with them to develop the music for my film.

Examples of their work:

We have discussed costs already

I'm going for a 3 minute song with harmonies and i'm also going to purchase rights to the music as well.

3 minutes - +30
1 vocalist - free
basic mix (for now) - free
advanced harmonies 1 - +2
rights - +60

All in all that comes to $92 or £70.52

I also sent them a playlist with the general vibe/genre I want from this music:



We will discuss lyrics as soon as our schedules line up, though I want the theme of the song to based around gender identity and the struggles that come with it. Both me and the character i'm developing are agender so I feel like that would be a good place to start.

For now the title of my project is pending, and will likely end up being whatever the title of the song turns out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment