Monday 8 April 2019

Premise - Initial Moodboards



The song as discussed with Kowa is going to have a slightly sombre tone to it and also be slightly upbeat so my animation isn't limited. Without having the music yet I decided to look at some images for aesthetic for how I feel about my gender dysphoria (which is the theme of the song). I'm thinking of metaphors for how I feel that I could fit into the lyrics, like how I feel like I'm just wrapped up by what other people think of my gender and trapped in these strings of other peoples opinions on my gender. Sometimes I feel like I'd rather be rubbed out of existence rather than face the misgendering of the day and others I feel trapped in this box of what people think of me.

I don't want the song to be too depressing though so I'm going to explore more once I have first music demo (which kowa is expected to have to me by tomorrow. it will be rough and short but will give me an idea of the tone)

2 comments: