Tuesday 9 April 2019

Premise - Song First Draft

Today I received the first 30 second draft of my song. It's earlier than I expected but I'm happy that things are moving along too early instead of too late.


I like how it sounds so far, slow but upbeat, which will make for good choreography to be planned. Here is a list of what Kowa intends to add after this:
-add bass
-build up more drums and drum patterns
-add more intense synths for an upbeat feel
-build up kinda like EDM, still keeping the ambient feel but allowing it to have room for choreography

They'll send me more drafts as there's more progress with the song, but I'm glad I have this opening so I can plan more for the video.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a storyboard or anything for the sequences I'd be interested in seeing something like that. As for the 30 draft, it sounds pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. working on that as we speak! thanks for the feedback :)

      Delete