Monday 15 April 2019

Premise - Music Video Inspiration

I spent some time today gathering moving visual inspiration for my music video.



There are points in this music video where the singers are in rooms interacting with them in different ways. This was the main source of my inspiration for mine. Mika in a room with a changing environment interacting with it in different ways. Acting like they're trapped and by the climax of the song breaking free from it.

I've also been looking at interpretive dance videos, as they add a lot of emotion to visuals.







Although I am as of yet unsure if I should include interpretive dance (as I haven't done much in the past, only a little back in school), it is a nice option to explore.

I also looked at the music video for one of my song inspirations as it has the ambience I want to include in this piece of animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment