Wednesday 24 July 2019

Minor - Music Update

It's been a couple of months since I've updated here. Mostly because medical stuff has gotten in the way of work but that's all dealt with and I'm here with an update on the music!

Kowa has finished the base instrumental of the song and it clocks in at 4.23. You can listen to it here.

It's a little longer than what I was expecting, but now we can finally finish up lyrics drafts and I can work on a fully realised animatic.

Notes from Kowa:

- I'll spend the rest of the time working on lyrics and stuff, and then I'll update the doc.
- Once I get a full vocal melody, I'll edit the inst so it has a bit more variation by adding little chimes and small melodies that follow the vocals so it sounds more full
- I'm finding that some chunks of your original lyrics work pretty well with the flow I have in the inst, so I just wanted to work together a bit and see if there's anything, in particular, you'd wanna keep

I've also settled on a name for the song and by extension this project. I've decided to simply call it dysphoria for reasons that are fairly obvious since this project is about just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment