Wednesday 4 September 2019

Minor - Music Update



Today I received a version of the song with untuned vocals. The vocals are going to be the longest to do for Kowa, so she's sending me them as she finishes the untuned versions so I can work things out, and then will send me the final tuned and mixed version when it's done.

"I'm gonna do my best to send the full untuned song ASAP so that no matter what, you can work on the animations and just replace the music over time"

Right now only the verse and bridge before the chorus are done, and I'm working on updating my animatic to suit this.

Lyrics:

Stuck in this body
I’m falling apart
My face in the mirror
Not matching my heart

But I carry on
I move along
Facing the days
Wasting away
Trying to stay strong

Hardly held together
The one thing I fear
That breaking free can only mean
I might disappear

Seeing this project come closer and closer to fruition made me get a bit emotional, with the subject being what it is I started crying when I heard this latest demo, and its made me really proud and happy that I'm doing this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment