Thursday 30 January 2020

Minor - Katherine Breeze Control WIP



I'm having issues with the Delta Extracts Script to make my Mouth Blendshapes, So I've decided to start working on my Breeze Controls. I'm using Duplicates of the mesh in the background that are connected by blendshapes, to fake a breeze effect. This is done using Sine Deformers on the Duplicated mesh.



On all of them except the torso mesh, the settings are as shown below.


On the Torso mesh, it's slightly different, but I also have some skinning going on in the background.



Using the paint attributes tool, I took away all the influence from the Sine deformer and then bought it back in on just the sleeves. This way when I turn on the blend shapes from my control, only the sleeves move on the mesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment