Monday 10 February 2020

Major - Alekos Head Modelling #2 - Eyes and Slightly Better Lips

I haven't uploaded in a couple of days, that's because I've been concentrating on finishing up my dissertation ready for my hand in. Now that's done, I can finally give my undivided attention to my Major project.




I've finished the eyes for Alekos and gave him some slightly better lips. I'm struggling a bit more with him than I did for Katherine, purely because his facial structure is more "bony" and less "fleshy".

I now need to move on to his nose, which is going to be a struggle too. Last time with Katherine I recall I had a lot of issues with her nose while making and when it was finished. Which I had to get fixed by Alan. That resulted in different geometry than the JPJ tutorial. I'm going to try a different approach this time and use the (now obsolete) tutorial from the 2012-2015 Cartoon Character Head Modelling on the website which uses a different technique of extruding instead of building face by face.

No comments:

Post a Comment