Monday 25 February 2019

Premise - Step Outline 1


1 Drawing on iPad. Screen recordings of me doing character a day challenge. Opening title.

2 Voices heard coming from iPad. One of the drawings is talking to me.

3 Start telling me why I should make it into a full model.

4 The other drawings butt in. They start arguing telling me why they should be taken forward.

5 I’m shocked at first, but I eventually get annoyed with the bickering and just take my favourites away to talk. Trixie Lucina and Lyra.

6 I tell them to sell themselves as best they can.

7 Trixie shows me her magic. Lucina shows me her demonic powers. Lyra stands there looking pretty.

8 I choose Lucina taking her forward to develop more and address concerns. She may look creepy, she may have modelling issues and there may be issues with how she would work in 3-D.

9 Eventually goes from that to turn around and orthographics.

10 She talks to me while I’m modelling impatient asking when I’m going to be done

11 She is impatient while I’m texturing

12 She struggles to stay still during rigging

13 Finally, she’s done and she’s very happy showing off what she can do in 3-D

14 I close all the programs while she is showing off

15 I go back to my original drawings who are still bickering and say "Right who’s next?"

16 Film Ends

1 comment:

  1. This looks very promising, Annie - I think you need to produce a loose animatic now - with place-holder dialogue etc - and just get it onto a timeline so we can get an immediate sense of how it might come together as 'film'...

    ReplyDelete