Sunday 11 February 2018

@Phil - From Script to Screen - Animatic Color Scheme

 Full Color
Sepia with only characters colored

Before I work on my Animatic properly, I wanted some feedback on what colors to go for. I'm thinking the Sepia with only characters being in their full colors would be better, it would draw attention to the characters who are the focal point of the story, but not too much that the background would get washed out.

I feel like the full color one would wash out Faigel and Enna too much.

1 comment:

  1. As colour is so important to audiences understanding the divisions in this society, I wonder if you actually need to embrace the colour a bit more - so for example, use it to show demarcation of roads and territories as 'for one colour only' - so think much more about zoning as an design element of your exteriors/interiors etc. The rest of your world could be desaturated this drawing attention to the hierarchy etc?

    ReplyDelete