Tuesday 20 March 2018

Fantastic Voyage - Dance Steps

1 a simple back and forth step sequence (anthers move with them)

2 the butterfly spins the flower around (which in turn makes the anthers rub against the butterfly in the movement, pollen sticking to the butterflies legs)

3 the butterfly dips the flower, pulling them back up and then switching partners.

4 the sequence starts again and the pollen transfers through the movement. (i think it would happen when the butterfly dips the flower and their legs brush against each other in the movement)

____


It will take me a while to map out this movement correctly within the conforms of dance and the science I need to convey, so before I do the full animatic, I will do a quick animatic sequence of this dance in a static view order to get it right. But before anything, I will finish my script.

No comments:

Post a Comment