Tuesday 13 March 2018

Soundscapes - Blog Submission


____



____




____


Reflective Statement


This project was difficult, as I couldn't actively go out and record as many sounds as I wanted because of health problems. So I had to make do with collecting from outside and bringing them inside to record. Other than that this project was very fun and I can honestly say mixing sounds together into something new is rewarding.

I do however feel they all sound very "samey". When showing them to my friends they had similar feedback, but maybe that's just my "style" of mixing coming through. I feel like if I were uploading more of my progress and getting feedback for my soundscapes the outcomes would have been different, so I'll keep that in mind for the next project we do like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment