Saturday 23 November 2019

Minor - Katherine Sword Design and Palette Exploration


Out of these 3 and 5 are my favourites. 1, 2 and 4 seem either too fancy or edgy for Katherine. I want it to look like an old sword she found and customised a little so I think number 5 looks best, like she found it, wrapped the cloth around the handle and stuck her signature feathers on there to make it hers.

After going with number 5 from the initial designs, I decided to play around with colour. I want to stick with colours from her palette for now, but to really mess around with the "found sword" thing I'm going to throw in a few new colours for my next iterations.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Annie - I'd like to hear your thoughts about your designs? (Don't forget to write about your work).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. sword

    ReplyDelete