Friday 20 April 2018

Fantastic Voyage - Ballroom Progress

I rendered a quick playblast turnaround of the ballroom to show it off. I'm not sure if I should add more details to the texture like my concept art or keep it like it is to match with the simplicity of how I've textured my characters.

Concept Art

Texture

Either way if I do choose to re texture it it shouldn't matter until I render. So i'm going to do a few animation tests and NCloth tests to figure out how to go about my NCloths (whether I should add it after I've animated everything to speed up the process, or before and risk my work flow being a little slower.).

2 comments:

  1. I think you need that gradation of colour etc on your floor - and have you thought about bringing the petals to your walls too - or rather an impression of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete