Thursday 26 April 2018

Fantastic Voyage - Pre-Vis Progress + Final Audio Demo


A Quick video showing the progress so far on my Pre-Vis. I'm using my pre-vis as a way to block out my animation for scenes. So that once I have it all blocked out, I can start animating straight after.

I also got my narration audio from my voice actor and I love it. When he sent it, it had very minimal cleanup and sounded great. He only had to re-record a few lines which was perfect for me. I'm going to take the rest of the day to edit and sort the audio so it sounds like it does here, and then I'll continue with my pre-vis tomorrow (or today if I finish audio editing early).


2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie... this is very good to see... but I have a 'but' for you... I know you decided you preferred the powdery purple background for your ballroom, but when your narrator says, 'oh look, a meadow in spring' - my brain is searching for 'green' - there is something wintery about the overall effect of your ballroom - it's lovely, but is it right? I suspect you could alter the colour of the ballroom in AE if it was rendered out on a separate layer to give you maximum control? I feel I have to say it, because I don't want to say it in two weeks time, and if you recall, Claire did suggest that the 'meadow thing' could be more explicit in the first instance to ensure your audience apprehend your metaphor accordingly... What do you think? This might be an instance where your preference for a colour scheme needs to be subordinate to 'what the film requires' - certainly if the greens were sage-y and silvery and pale, I think you'd get a very similar vibe - but it would be more vegetal on first sight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely work on that today. I have a psd file with all the layers of my texture saved so its easy to go back and fix this stuff. Thanks for the feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete