Thursday 12 April 2018

Fantastic Voyage - Fixed Wallflower UVs

Yesterday I uploaded what I thought would be fine UVs for the flower models, however after getting some sleep and looking at what Phil said, I realized that fixing them now instead of later would be beneficial and i was silly to assume they were okay. So I went back and fixed them all!

Dress, Head and Filament UVs
(I fixed something on the back of the dress that was bothering me at the seam. The head UVs have been straightened out but are more or less the same since the only shading is on the neck and shoulders, everything else is flat color or the eyes on the front which will  have no warping.)

Leg and Anther UVs
(The legs seams are now at the back and straightened out. It should work much better when I go to texture them now)

1 comment:

  1. well done you! If a job's worth doing and all that ... see, doesn't that feel nice? :)

    ReplyDelete