Monday 23 April 2018

Fantastic Voyage - nCloth Tests 2

So with the help of Simon I figured out what was wrong with the keying. Turns out the connections were a little messed up so I had to go back in and reconnect it all, Which I did for both my models. After that I went on to doing my NCloth Tests. One with NCloth added after animation, and One with NCloth added before animation. The Flower one is Ncloth added after and the Butterfly one is NCloth added before (I didn't do a walk cycle for this one though, just a simple move in the z axis)


I think i'm leaning toward doing it before animation and saving it as a separate rig, so when I animate I'm not having to re-do the NCloth over and over again. I also learnt that you have to leave about 50-100 frames before the animation starts to allow the NCloth to settle, before it goes into its movement.

1 comment: