Sunday 22 October 2017

Invisible Cities - Reflective Statement

At the start of this project I wasn't too confident going in. I had started 2 weeks later and i have never been too confident with environments. However my experience with this course has changed that. I've learnt valuable skills in these short weeks which will no doubt aid me in the future.

I'm not too confident about my final outcome. I feel it could use a bit more work and planning, which is something I will definitely improve on come the next project. My Exterior Establishing shot I feel is my best one. I feel its very strong and conveys what I was going for well, though once again it could have used more work. My last two seemed to lose information about the city as I went on, and my planning with them wasn't the best. 

All in All, my experience with Sophronia wasn't the best, and it was definitely the hardest of all of Calvinos cities for me. If I ever were to do this kind of thing with Calvinos Cities again, I would definitely choose a more descriptive city to go from, and plan my paintings better for a stronger end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment