Monday 16 October 2017

@Phil Invisible Cities - Sophronia Interior shot thumbs and color keys

First I tried to go through a few compositions of what the interior shot might look like. With shot 1 and 2 I looked at wedding venues, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Shot 3 I tried to draw a roller coaster wrapping around the inside of a building, but it went a little wrong. And the 4th shot was supposed to be a circus but just went wrong.
With these two shots, I focused on roller coasters. Shot 5 looked too flat for what I wanted to achieve, so I tried a more cartoony feel for 6. It's not perfect but I kinda like it.
I went on with a few color keys but something still looks off about it. I find I'm really struggling with the interior of Sophronia and could use some feedback to help. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment