Wednesday 4 October 2017

Invisible Cities - Sophronia, Ersilla, Diomira and Baucis Thumbnails

16 more thumbnails exploring a few more cities. At first, I really loved Sophronia, thinking it would be the city I would go forward with, but as I thumbnailed Diomira and Ersilla I found I really like them too. Now its just a matter of coming to a decision of which to bring forward and fully conceptualize.
After the OGR today I'll be doing more thumbnails of my chosen city to make up for the lack of them. Transferring 2 weeks later into this course has hindered how much I was able to make, but I think I have explored a good amount for the amount of time I've had.
Sophronia
Ersilla
Diomira
Baucis

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie! Can you put together a couple of influence maps, so that we can see where your inspiration is coming from? There is a template on myuca, under the 'Teaching Materials' for Project 1;Invisible Cities. You don't have to use this, of course, but it's just a way of keeping everything nice and regular.

    ReplyDelete