Friday 6 October 2017

Toolkit 1 - Monster Design

I spent the first half of today's lesson catching up on all the class has done in Adobe Illustrator.

I chose the number of Eyes, Arms and Legs with a dice app and got 1 Eye, 3 Arms and 2 Legs. I then did 10 quick sketches of different designs. And fully sketched the one I wanted to take forward.


I chose my 7th design, the more creepy cheerleader and lined her in illustrator. I moved her 3rd arm so she's resting her head in it. This was me all caught up from the previous 2 weeks.
I then colored her a few different times, in order to get the color scheme I thought was right for her.


I really liked the first ones colors, simple yet nice. We were then supposed to work on gradients, but my copy of illustrator was glitching out big time in the lesson. Simon helped and I managed to get one gradient, which then shortly after deleted itself. So I'll work on those gradients at home where, hopefully, it won't glitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment