Friday 13 October 2017

Toolkit 1 - Follow Through

Today in class we added to last weeks bouncing balls animations and worked on follow through actions. Things like a tail, ears, hair are all follow through actions and should be animated after the majority of your base animations are done.
This one I did a simple "tadpole". I think its pretty okay, except the end with the stop. I couldn't get it the way I liked.
This one I decided to do a simple bouncing one eyed Owl with its ears moving. I gave it a sudden stop where the ears move forward and backward quickly.

 The last one I did an eye with the pupil "dragging" where its been. I think the roll at the end is a little better this time, but i'll have to practice with objects like the tail again.

1 comment:

  1. the addition of the little touch with the owl's ears adds such a lot, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete